We Hope you will Join us for an Important Community Discussion
Act 46 asks local communities to consider changes to education governance throughout Vermont. A Committee has been formed with Cabot, Twinfield and Danville representatives to explore options that could increase student opportunities and meet the other goals of the Act.
We want to know what is important to you when considering the future of education for Twinfield students.
Thursday November 3rd
Marshfield Old Schoolhouse Common 5:00-7:00
Join us for Chili and structured discussion!
*Childcare provided at this event!
- Allow about an hour for dinner, small group discussions and dessert.
- arrive by 5:15 OR 6:15 to participate in one of the small group discussions
- Students in grades 5 and up are invited to participate in the discussions.
- Younger students will enjoy dinner, crafts and cookies with high school students in the Jaquith Library
- Thoughts gathered during the dinner will be shared with the 5 representative on the Act 46 study committee,
- To read more about the Act 46 study committee, visit the Act 46 page on the Twinfield website.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Pam Quinn or Kayla Toher at
firstname.lastname@example.org 426-3213 X255 or
email@example.com 426-3213 X 343