Twinfield Union School is a Pre K to 12 school which serves the unique rural communities of Marshfield and Plainfield.
Students from all grade levels regularly use the school's 80 acres and the school's outdoor classroom to enhance student learning.
The Everybody Wins Program is one way community members make a difference in the lives of our students.
Community service is embedded in the spirit of the Twinfield Union School. Students consistently work to give back to their local, state and world communities.
Musical performances, art shows, drama productions and other venues for students to share their talents is part of the fabric of our learning community.
The 7th grade Humanities class welcomed Fabio Fua Nascimento to our class to teach us Brazilian Capoeiro, a form of martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and music. Fau presented an overview of Capoeira as it connected to the history of Brazil and culture, and then provided us all the chance to learn how to create 'ashe' (positive energy) […]
This year's 7th Grade Hike Challenge to Mt. Mansfield was our most successful yet! We had perfect weather, great attitudes, perseverance and an incredible capacity to support and care for each other. This combination of factors contributed to all 37 students summiting on this year's hike. Well done 7th grade! To view more photos from the 7th Grade […]
Congratulations to the Twinfield Cross Country team for competing in their first meet, it was a great success!
Playgroup meets at Twinfield School on Mondays (following the school schedule) from 11:00-12:30 in the preschool classroom. All children ages 5 and under are welcome to attend with their caregivers. We hope to see you there!
August 29, 2014 Dear Parent or Guardian: You are most likely already aware that Twinfield has been identified as a “school in need of improvement” as defined by the federal education law. This year Twinfield is in Year 2 Corrective Action. Twinfield, along with all Vermont schools, is working hard everyday to improve student achievement […]
The middle school hosted the last community of the year on Tuesday June 11, where we welcomed the incoming 7th grade class and said celebrated our departing 8th grade students. Community Meeting awards were presented to: Art Award - Carter Martin Design Award: Isaiah Browman, Jack Whalen, Tessa Brimblecombe, Lyli Davis Sportsmanship Award: Ryan Stearns […]
The 7th grade class threw their backs into sprucing up our campus by weeding the Memorial Garden, the Twinfield vegetable garden, picking up litter and sweeping away the cobwebs of winter around windows. A job well done!
2014 Summer Reading Programs at the Jaquith Public & Cutler Memorial Libraries Marshfield’s library: Summer is a great time to get into reading. Whether you like to read at the beach, in your yard, or in your bed, come to the Jaquith Public Library to sign-up for our summer reading […]
Another amazing trip, another group of students that surpassed our expectations! We had a great time. The weather was mostly cooperative, but we did battle bugs for the first time. The extra day of the trip was perfect. We created outdoor classrooms with students paddling to get to their next class! Having 3 nights, instead […]
- Events on October 23, 2014Picture Re-Take Day
- Events on October 23, 2014Field Trip: DE Students to UVM/Fletcher AllenDescription: contact: Pam Ricker
- Events on October 23, 2014Field Trip: Music Students to CabotDescription: contact: Amy St. Louis
- Events on October 23, 2014TYS Basketball Sign-UpsLocation: cafeteriaDescription: contact: G. Cushing
- Events on October 23, 2014Green Mountain Girls BasketballLocation: gymDescription: contact: N. Browman
- Events on October 24, 2014Field Trip: Tech JamLocation: Memorial Auditorium, BurlingtonDescription: contact: Paul Bailowoz
- Events on October 24, 2014MS Halloween DanceLocation: twinspaceDescription: contact: T. McNaughton
- Events on October 25, 2014Regional Fire TrainingLocation: gym, 3 classrooms TBDDescription: contact: W. Schwarz, Marshfield FD
- Events on October 26, 2014Regional Fire TrainingLocation: gym, 3 classrooms TBDDescription: contact: W. Schwarz, Marshfield FD
- Events on October 27, 2014Quarter 1 Ends