This fall, first and second graders have been selecting a favorite color crayon and giving it a new, cool name. The idea came after reading one of this year’s Red Clover books The Day the Crayons Quit, in which each crayon recounts the woes as well as the opportunities of being the color they are in letters to their owner. Each student’s new, improved crayon name has been made into a label that now covers their crayons. Photos of students holding their crayons are presently on exhibit in the library. Come and visit.
Smurf Blue? Nail Polish Purple? Rad Bad Red? What’s in a Name?
- Slides for Approved Cabot School Budget 2018-19
- Superintendent’s Testimony on Trauma-Informed Schools
- Teacher Negotiations-Fact Finding Report
- Winooski Valley School Choice Application
- Cabot AGS Proposal
- Staff Negotiations Update