The Washington Northeast Supervisory Union has just published the 2013 Cabot School Report. Read full story to access the link to the report.
Watch the September 20th WCAX broadcast here!
PE teacher Deb Bothfeld has arranged for PE classes to participate in the VT Food Bank’s Gleaning Project to harvest farm produce for hungry Vermonters. Life-long fitness includes work as well as recreation and your kids had a great time picking a total of 6,072 pounds of corn, squash and cucumbers. WCAX reported on our [...]
I propose that going “back-to-school” be celebrated as an international holiday, a global acknowledgement of the value that families, children and communities place on teaching and learning. On the first day of school, the promise of a better future is ripe in the eyes of every child and we are charged with delivering on that [...]
Pre-K / K – May 23, 10:00 AM
8th Grade – June 13, 5:30 PM
High School – June 14, 6:30 PM
- Cabot School Newsletter, May 10
The Cabot School Newsletter, the new and improved weekly bulletin, is now available online. It is also sent weekly to your inbox if you subscribe to Cabot's Front Porch Forum. Click here to access this week's edition, complete with lunch menus, the principal's update, and more.
- Events on May 23, 20132013-14 Kindergarten RegistrationLocation: Cabot School OfficeDescription: Please bring an original birth certificate and vaccination records. You may Contact Mrs. Savoca at 563-2289 if you have any questions
- Events on May 23, 2013PK/K GraduationLocation: Outside (if raining - cafeteria)
- Events on May 23, 2013Spring Concert - Grades 6-12 - CSPACLocation: CSPAC
- Events on May 24, 2013BTC In-Service - No Classes for Students that go to the Barre Tech Ctr
- Events on May 24, 20132013-14 Kindergarten RegistrationLocation: Cabot School OfficeDescription: Please bring an original birth certificate and vaccination records. You may Contact Mrs. Savoca at 563-2289 if you have any questions
- Events on May 24, 2013End - 4th Qtr Marking Period for HS - June Term beginsDescription: June Term will run from May 28 - June 10 for all HS Students
- Events on May 27, 2013NO SCHOOL / HOLIDAYDescription: Memorial Day Observed
- Events on May 28, 2013Kindergarten-No School Today
- Events on May 28, 2013Round Up (2013-14 Kindergarten) & Parent Info MeetingLocation: K and PK Classrooms
- Events on May 29, 2013PK - 2 - Mother Goose PresentationLocation: Cabot School Primary Area
- Events on May 29, 2013Parent Orientation - 3/4 and 5/6 Multi-Age Classes (2013-14)Location: Cabot School
- Events on May 30, 2013PK & K OSLO - Ben & Jerry's WaterburyLocation: Ben & Jerry's Waterbury